Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘Qlaims’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered ofﬁce is Level 30, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AB, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your speciﬁc requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create links to our website if they are created in a way that is fair and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. Please do not create a link that might suggest an association or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to remove linking permission at any time.
- The Site is intended for non-commercial personal use only. You may not commercially exploit, publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise or reproduce any part of the Site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) or use it in any other way other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out in our copyright notice.