Meet Responder – IanNovember 26, 2018
Insuretech: The Future of Insurance ClaimsSeptember 4, 2019
Office Support Role
The Qlaims Group is a newly formed disrupter within the general insurance market, we are a unique mixture of conventional insurance and Insurtech software. We are based within the City of London and are really going to make a difference.
We are on the lookout for a talented and engaging office support person to join our team. The role will offer a huge amount of challenge, variety and opportunity to begin your career and is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, flexible and highly organised individual to provide right hand support to the COO and the senior executives as well as working with our Insurance and IT teams.
Here are just some of the things that will be keeping you engaged:
- Providing proactive and extensive diary management and act as the gatekeeper for day to day queries
- Providing personal administration and Support for a wide variety of items such as travel mileage/expenses/credit cards.
- Organising dates and venue for Executive Management Board and Quarterly Equity Partner meetings working with the exec team to ensure the agenda, documents and papers are in order.
- Attend monthly meetings with the CEO, CDO, COO and our Branding and PR Agencies and our social media marketing consultant to discuss business development and the marketing communications strategy.
- Drafting emails and/or other prompts to send and follow up.
- Maintaining our social media accounts and making regular posts.
- Working with our web developers to keep our site up to date.
- Populating and updating Business Development, Client Entertainment documentation.
- Admin management of our CRM System.
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Back up support for Tenders and Presentations, experience not necessary training can be provided.
- Providing updates on competitors and clients
To be at your most effective in this role you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work calmly, flexibly and effectively under pressure
- Able to pick up and learn new IT platforms following training
- Proficiency with Office 365 ideally
In return we will give you:
- A great grounding in both insurance and insurtech
- A competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 25 days annual leave plus an additional day for your birthday.
- An opportunity to be part of a disruptive company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
In the first instance please send your C.V. to Shelley Campbell email: firstname.lastname@example.org